SP’EAT FIGHTER is a 2D combat couch game playable up to 4 players where you play as a jelly that can eat and create platforms as you wish. The more you eat, the bigger you get, but be careful, if a player touches you, you will shrink and be easier to kill. Kill your opponents and be the King of Jellies !
I made a program that is able to take a pixel art image of a level as data and generate a level with it.
I coded the core Eating mechanic of the game. You can eat the edible parts of the level. The level will then automatically grow back after some time.
MOVE AND SHOOT
I created a curve-based jump system that allows the game designers to precisely design the player jump through time. I also made the shoot mechanic, which can damage other players and create new blocks of the level.
- GAME PROGRAMMERS : Julien Aberton, Raphael Da Costa, Maxime Britto, Amaury Mehlman.
- GAME ARTISTS : Malik Boukhelif, Timothée Potard, Lilian Clairville.
- GAME DESIGNERS : Ayoub Ouahid, Quentin Guerif, Stéphane Murça, Mathieu Melek.
- GAME PRODUCER : Ayoub Ouahid.
- SOUND DESIGNERS : Alexandre De Mester, Hugo Angel, Sacha Bassanetti.