EVA is 2.5D horror game where you play as Eva, a child trying to escape an infinite staircase. You quickly find out that monsters lurk nearby.
You'll have to use your wits to survive and find a way to go back to your family. This game won the first edition of the Hauts-de-Seine Video Game festival.
This is the first time I tried to make a game with my own team and it wasn't a school assignment.
3D MODELS AND ANIMATION INTEGRATION
I made the 3D environment using blender and I integrated it in Unity.
I also integrated the artist's spritesheets as animations.
I made the level design of 75% of the game.
I corrected some of the bugs and tried to optimize it.
- GAME PROGRAMMERS : Julien Aberton, Freddy Maupou, Raphael Da Costa.
- 2D ARTIST : Daniel Pires.
- 3D ARTIST : Raphael Da Costa.
- GAME DESIGNER : Raphael Da Costa.
- LEVEL DESIGNER : Raphael Da Costa, Freddy Maupou.